Laila forgets her tinfoil hat and is replaced by an alien life form
This can be the only reason she said:
Ms Harre told TV3’s Firstline programme this morning the email “provides very clear evidence that the Prime Minister did know about the existence of Kim Dotcom and more than that, that he was involved very intimately with the process of this case.”
“I have no doubt that Kim is absolutely truthful about that email.
“There needs to be a proper process now to investigate that.”
Asked why Dotcom declined to comment on the email last night, Ms Harre said he’d received legal advice not to do so.
“The strong advice to him was to make sure that this evidence was put before a proper judicial process. That is what Parliament’s privileges committee is.
“He followed the advice, rather than his gut instinct to share everything yesterday.
The problem is that:-
- Many commentators consider the email referred to, to be a fake and a pretty poor one
- Parliament is dissolved, so there is no Privileges Cttee so that reasoning is spurious and leads one to consider she and others are casting around desperately for reasons not to discuss the email
- If his gut said share everything he could have done so months ago, this claim about his gut simply does not have any credibility
- The idea that Key, Obama et al are micro-managing the affairs of NZ and the USA to this extent does not just strain the bounds of credibility it blows them asunder
We do know for a fact though that
- Harre is a politician bought and paid for by Dotcom.
- Internet-Mana is Dotcom’s tool for attacking John Key
- Dotcom is desperate to avoid extradition, so a government he owns would assist that
- Many journalists, so called, have worshipped at the Dotcom shrine uncritically reporting his every utterance and seeking to traduce the gainsayers