The Mayor of Toytown speaks out
Today Mr Tangerine Man, Toytown Mayor, held a press conference for Toytown media, augmented by some visitors from elsewhere eg a reporter from Maytown.
The Mayor was in exuberant mood recounting his stupendous achievements, though many impartial observers would suggest that the successes signalled were when looked at objectively failures of simply delusions and/or fake news or alternative facts.
The Mayor offered this summation of the situation, since he was
crownedenthroned installed –
The Mayor argued that there has been “incredible progress” over the past four weeks: “I don’t think there’s ever been a president elected who in this short period of time has done what we have done.”
Now the Mayor was extolling his success, but we might list the truths, which accord more with the statement than the Mayor’s bombast.
The Mayor in a few weeks has, amongst other things :-
- threatened to invade Taco country
- fired the council’s security consultant
- confused that nice Mrs Theresa May with Teresa May an actress
- impugned the integrity of Toytown’s legal system
- frequently stated alternative facts rather than realities
Truly the Mayor is a legend in his own lunchtime.